Welcome to Professional Agile Leadership Essentials with Brett Maytom.
You are seeing this page, because you registered for an upcoming Course. Please read it, as it gives you important information about what you need to do to be prepared for the day.
If you came here by accident, go have a look at the main Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials page.
Please take a minute to fill in the pre-course survey. This will help Brett to understand a little bit about you and tailor the course to your needs.
The class will kick off at 9:00 am. So arrive at 8:30 am to allow time for checking in and to mingle before we begin. We are holding this course at Gravity at Level 13, 114 Wiliam St. There will be a sign in the foyer directing you to the correct floor. If in doubt, reception on the 1st floor can help you. If you get stuck, please call Tabar on 1300 797 881.
- Wear clothing that you're comfortable in.
- Food will be provided at Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea breaks.
- Tea and Coffee will be provided on arrival
- The day will be very hands on and interactive, with activities and both group and individual work.
- The venue supplies pens and notepads, however, you might like to bring whatever you like to take notes on, this can be a digital device or a notepad. All other stationery (post it's, butchers paper, pens, sharpies etc) will be provided.
- Feedback makes us better, and we will be using techniques to collect your thoughts during following the event.
Questions about this event?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tabar is pleased to partner with Scrum On to present this course.
Scrum was introduced back in 1995 by Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland. Scrum On is directly affiliated with Scrum.org
Brett Maytom, Scrum On CEO and Head Professional Scrum Trainer is:
- 1 of 362 people worldwide who holds the PSM III Certification
- 1 of 153 Professional Scrum Trainers worldwide
- 1 of 5 Scrum.org PST’s in Australia