Welcome to Management 3.0 workout
with Peter Lam
You are seeing this page, because you registered for an upcoming Course. Please read it, as it gives you important information about what you need to do to be prepared for the day.
If you came here by accident, go have a look at the main Management 3.0 page.
Please click on the date of your course to complete the pre-course survey, that helps us understand more about you and your learning objectives.
Read more about Management 3.0 on Tabar's blog posts about Management 3.0.
The class will kick off at 9:00 am. So arrive at 8:15-8:30 am to allow time for checking in at reception and to mingle before we begin. There should be a sign on the ground floor of the building that will direct you to the right floor. The address of the venue is in your confirmation email.
- Wear clothing that you're comfortable in.
- Food will be provided at Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea breaks.
- Tea and Coffee will be provided on arrival
- The day will be very hands on and interactive, with break out sessions and both group and individual work.
- We want you to come away from the course understanding the principles of Lean Change, with tools and techniques that you can take back to your business the very next day.
- It's important that you bring whatever you like to take notes on, this can be a digital device or a notepad but make sure you bring something you feel comfortable using. All other stationary (post it's, butchers paper, pens, sharpies etc) will be provided.
- You will be provided with a copy of Jason Little's book, so make sure you bring a bag to carry it in!
- We strongly believe that feedback makes us better, so we will be using a happiness wall across the day and we will welcome and be seeking all feedback following the event.
Questions about this event?
Contact the organiser at email@example.com
Peter Lam is formerly the Head of Projects at the largest e-commerce payment company in Australia where he introduced an Agile PMO. He has lead onshore and off shore teams; internal and outsourced environments; and integrated waterfall and agile approaches within broader programs of work throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
In addition, Peter selects, trains and supports presenters at Agile conferences (including Agile Australia, 1st Conf, LAST, Spark the Change), and leads events in the agile community.