Welcome to Lean Startup for Enterprise,
with Penelope Barr.
You are seeing this page, because you registered for an upcoming Course. Please read it, as it gives you important information about what you need to do to be prepared for the day.
If you came here by accident, go have a look at the main Lean Startup for Enterprise page.
Please take a minute to fill in the pre-course survey. This will help Penelope to understand a little bit about you and tailor the course to your needs.
The class will kick off at 9:00 am. So arrive at 8:30 am to allow time for checking in and to mingle before we begin. We are holding this course at Clifton's at 440 Collins St. There will be a sign in the foyer directing you to the correct floor. If in doubt, reception on the 1st floor can help you. If you get stuck, please call Tabar on 1300 797 881.
- Wear clothing that you're comfortable in.
- Food will be provided at Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea breaks.
- Tea and Coffee will be provided on arrival
- The day will be very hands on and interactive, with activities and both group and individual work.
- The venue supplies pens and notepads, however, you might like to bring whatever you like to take notes on, this can be a digital device or a notepad. All other stationery (post it's, butchers paper, pens, sharpies etc) will be provided.
- Feedback makes us better, and we will be using techniques to collect your thoughts during following the event.
Questions about this event?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Penelope Barr is a globally-recognised, award winning innovator, intrapreneur, & technologist. Her work has been recognised with Innovation & Technology awards in 5 countries. Penelope has an exciting track record in helping organisations solve complex problems to meet 21st century challenges. 20+ years in global digital & technology roles, building products, leading teams and managing large transformational change programs means Penelope brings a wealth of experience to the conversation.
Penelope coaches individuals, teams & organisations in lean start-up across the breadth of start-ups, not-for-profits & corporates. She’s known for strong facilitation & training skills & engages with energy & enthusiasm.