Welcome to Heart of Agile Executive Edition,
with Phil Gadzinski & Greg Gogerly.
You are seeing this page, because you registered for an upcoming Course. Please read it, as it gives you important information about what you need to do to be prepared for the day.
If you came here by accident, go have a look at the main Heart of Agile Executive Edition page.
Please take a minute to fill in the pre-course survey. This will help Phil to understand a little bit about you and tailor the course to your needs.
The class will kick off at 9:00 am. So arrive at 8:30 am to allow time for checking in and to mingle before we begin. We are holding this course at Clifton's at 440 Collins St. There will be a sign in the foyer directing you to the correct floor. If in doubt, reception on the 1st floor can help you. If you get stuck, please call Tabar on 1300 797 881.
- Wear clothing that you're comfortable in.
- Food will be provided at Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea breaks.
- Tea and Coffee will be provided on arrival
- The day will be very hands on and interactive, with activities and both group and individual work.
- The venue supplies pens and notepads, however, you might like to bring whatever you like to take notes on, this can be a digital device or a notepad. All other stationery (post it's, butchers paper, pens, sharpies etc) will be provided.
- Feedback makes us better, and we will be using techniques to collect your thoughts during following the event.
Questions about this event?
Contact us at email@example.com
About Phil and Greg
Phil Gadzinski has been working with the Executives and Leaders of some of our largest organisations tackling this very problem. He brings over a decade of working through how to transform teams at scale and across borders to realise the benefits promised from moving to agile thinking and ways of working. Phil is accredited as a Delivery Partner of the Heart of Agile Meta Framework, by Alistair Cockburn, one of the founding signatories of the Agile Manifesto and creator of the Heart of Agile, and the basis of this course. For the Strategic Scenario Planning Exercise
Phil will be joined by Greg Gogerly, who has had over 15 years in working with agile teams at all scales - from well before we even called it agile.