Welcome to Business Analyst Masterclass
with Craig Brown
You are seeing this page, because you registered for an upcoming Course. Please read it, as it gives you important information about what you need to do to be prepared for the day.
If you came here by accident, go have a look at the main BA Masterclass page.
Read Craig's interview about the course.
Pre-survey: To help Craig understand you experience and expectations, please fill out this short survey…
The class will kick off at 9:00 am. The address is Level 13, 114 William St. Due to the security of the building on a Saturday, please meet at the front of the building at 8:30am, as you will have to be swiped in. The numbers to call, if you get stuck, or are running late, is +61 412 406 414 (Craig) or 1300 797 881 (Tabar)
- Wear clothing that you're comfortable in.
- Food will be provided at Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea breaks.
- Tea and Coffee will be provided on arrival
- The day will be very hands on and interactive, with both group and individual work.
- We want you to come away from the course with tools and techniques that you can take back to your business the very next day.
- Stationery (post it's, butchers paper, pens, sharpies etc) will be provided. You may want to bring your own notepad or note taking device.
- We strongly believe that feedback makes us better, so we will be using a happiness wall across the day and we will welcome and be seeking all feedback following the event.
Questions about this event?
Contact the organiser at email@example.com
Craig Brown has 20 years of industry experience. He has worked on software products, IT projects, process improvements and service design projects. He has run countless workshops and training sessions. He brings an engaging style coupled with deep depth of knowledge and experience.
Praise for Craig Brown:
"Craig's (has the) ability to engage and consult with the business and translate requirements and process impacts across to IT and system design…with expertise in process mapping, requirements gathering, business modelling and program communications…On many occassions Craig has served as a mentor to my team and me, providing sound advice and direction." - Patrick
"Craig is an excellent analyst, demonstrating strategic insight and a calm and systematic approach to his work." - Luke
"He was a source of inspiration to me and my friends in college." - Kamal
"Working for Craig for the past 2 and half years has been awe-inspiring. In that time I have learnt more from Craig than any one individual I have worked with previously." - scott