Welcome to Business Analyst Masterclass
with Craig Brown
You are seeing this page, because you registered for an upcoming Course. Please read it, as it gives you important information about what you need to do to be prepared for the day.
If you came here by accident, go have a look at the main BA Masterclass page.
Please think about a problem that you face at your workplace that you would like to apply Agile and Lean Change principles to. If you can't think of a current one, it's fine to bring one from a previous role or company. You will be using a "One Page Change Plan" that is part of the Lean Change toolkit, to work through your problem.
The class will kick off at 9:00 am. So arrive at 8:15-8:30 am to allow time for checking in at reception and to mingle before we begin. There should be a sign on the ground floor of the building that will direct you to the right floor. The address of the venue is in your confirmation email.
- Wear clothing that you're comfortable in.
- Food will be provided at Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea breaks.
- Tea and Coffee will be provided on arrival
- The day will be very hands on and interactive, with break out sessions and both group and individual work.
- We want you to come away from the course understanding the principles of Lean Change, with tools and techniques that you can take back to your business the very next day.
- It's important that you bring whatever you like to take notes on, this can be a digital device or a notepad but make sure you bring something you feel comfortable using. All other stationary (post it's, butchers paper, pens, sharpies etc) will be provided.
- You will be provided with a copy of Jason Little's book, so make sure you bring a bag to carry it in!
- We strongly believe that feedback makes us better, so we will be using a happiness wall across the day and we will welcome and be seeking all feedback following the event.
Questions about this event?
Contact the organiser at email@example.com
Peter Lam is formerly the Head of Projects at the largest e-commerce payment company in Australia where he introduced an Agile PMO. He has lead onshore and off shore resources; internal and outsourced environments; and integrated waterfall and agile approaches within broader programs of work throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
In addition, Peter selects, trains and supports presenters at Agile conferences (including Agile Australia, 1st Conf, LAST, Spark the Change), and leads events in the agile community.
Praise for this course
Fabulous mix of Agile & Change - thanks!
Thanks. Top job. Enjoyed the content, stories and examples. Now to apply it!
It was a very interactive and useful session, I loved it
Pace was ace
The penny dropped!
Appreciated the content, context and examples - Thank You.
What a great day!
Looking forward to trying things out - thanks heaps
Enthusiastic presentation and Great Content.
Highly relevant and informative
Learning and enjoying, and the exercises were great
Good job. Enjoyed the exercises and group activity. Stories were great, as they build relevance and help show the WIIFM (What's in in for me)
I liked how the picture came together throughout the day
The linkage of tools and concepts I liked a lot
Great content and really good summary